This article is available in one more language: Russian
From now on downloading videos from YouTube became easier with Free YouTube Converter.
Free YouTube Converter – a freeware program designed to provide you with the possibility to download video data directly from YouTube, compatible with most popular Windows versions – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
After you have installed Free YouTube Converter you will become available to download YouTube videos, and as a bonus – immediately convert it to*.AVI container, MKV, iPod, iPhone, PSP and Android compatible formats.
This is how Free YouTube Converter GUI Window looks like:
How to download video from YouTube with Free YouTube Converter
- Download and install Free YouTube Converter.
- Run Free YouTube Converter
- Copy link to the video which you want to download from Web browser
- In the Free YouTube Converter window choose Insert URL
- Choose the desired file type for your video and click “Download” (Depending on the initial video’s quality multiple options for the file quality will be available:
- Wait while the file is being downloaded. When the process is complete you will be able to watch video from your PC via Free YouTube Converter interface:
- Moreover, installing Free YouTube Converter will create a shortcut in your Chrome browser, which will allow you to download videos from YouTube with one click:
In setup settings I recommend to remove checkboxes from this options (they are related to additional software and feedback information collection for Free YouTube Converter):
And now select “Full installation”:
That’s all what you need to know about “How to download videos from YouTube”.
Don’t forget to sign up for the updates.